2015 Rodgers Classical Organ Competition
The entry period for the 2015 Rodgers Classical Organ Competition is now open! As we previously announced, the competition is focused on organists between the ages of 14 and 22, so everyone’s help is needed to get the word out to promising young performers. Here are some things every Rodgers dealer can do:
- Use your Facebook page to share this link to the contest entry page.
- Print and post copies of the competition flier at all the music schools in your area. Download it here
- Send an email announcement to your customers asking them to help spread the word. If you have an html e-newsletter, you can include the competition logo. Download it here
- Add the announcement to your company webpage.
- Share the links to the official rules and entry form with young organists who you believe should enter the 2015 competition. Be sure to let them know this is a chance to get in front of a very impressive judging panel – Fred Swann, Felix Hell and Christoph Bull.
The final performances of the competition will among the highlights of the 2015 Rodgers North American Dealer Meeting. We’ll all be together to see the new crop of Emerging Artists in the spotlight on May 5 at the Musical Instruments Museum in Phoenix, Arizona!