It’s time to trade to Infinity
If you’ve ever owned a Rodgers organ, you know their value and longevity. If you have one of the analog organs Rodgers manufactured prior to 1991 – or even an analog organ from that era built by another company – this is the perfect time to trade up to an exciting Rodgers Infinity Series organ.
Between now and Oct. 30, 2014, Rodgers is offering the “Trade to Infinity” program. Any organ owner in the United States who trades in one of these analog instruments and purchases a new Infinity Series organ from an authorized Rodgers representative is eligible to receive a $2,014 rebate.
The Infinity Series includes instruments of two, three and four manuals, all with magnificent sound thanks to Natural Pipe Realism™ , Chromatically Scaled Stops™ and Dimensional Sound Placement™ . Infinity Series organs offer the tremendous flexibility of Voice Palette™ and Library Access™, an Organ Type piston to instantly access built-in voicing sets, premium Roland orchestral sounds, a Solo Division, and sub and super couplers. The beautifully designed consoles include a fully adjustable music rack and adjustable bench with storage, velocity-sensitive manuals and pedalboard, and customizable tab and toe piston fuctions. Mechanical drawknobs, luxurious UHT wood keyboards, and double external audio packages are available.
This offer is available to every customer – including churches, institutions and individuals – who completes an eligible transaction with an authorized U.S. Rodgers dealer by Oct. 30, 2014. Following the purchase, simply fill out the special Rodgers rebate request form and mail it to the factory with a copy of your sales receipt. Claim forms must be postmarked no later than December 20, 2014. Please see additional Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Attach a copy of the sales receipt for your product.
- Offer good only on new Rodgers Infinity Series model organs purchased between February 14, 2014 until October 30, 2014.
- All receipts and rebate requests must be postmarked no later December 20, 2014.
- Offer valid only on Rodgers products purchased through an authorized Rodgers dealer in the United States.
- Offer subject to purchase verification by Rodgers.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Rebate coupon has no cash surrender value.
- Employees of Rodgers, Roland and their affiliates are not eligible.
- All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Rodgers will not mail to any address outside the U.S.